Explore new experiences and gain knowledge in the marketing of industrial and city development-related business by joining our internship program.
- Assist daily administrative duties such as track spending on sponsorships, events, and other marketing materials
- Building and maintaining relationships with the media and vendors
- Create engaging content for press releases, social media platforms, and newsletters
- Updating and maintaining the company’s social media platforms and websites
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and press releases that were issued
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Provide insight analysis on marketing initiatives of the competitors in digital content and others
- Supporting marketing events such as seminars, webinars, exhibitions, etc.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Final year student majoring in Public Relations, Journalism, Communication, or any relevant major from a reputable university
- Active student in academic and organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good copywriting and editing
- Knowledge of research and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms
- Ability to prioritize workload, pay attention to detail, and strict on deadlines
- Eager to learn and work in a team with a diverse background
This is a 6 months internship period with 5 working days (Monday- Friday).
The internship period will start from 1st June 2021.
The placement will be in our The Manor office building, Suryacipta City of Industry, Karawang, West Java.
Good compensation is provided.