Explore new experiences and gain knowledge in the marketing of industrial and
city development-related business by joining our company.
IT Full Stack Developer
- Develop and manage the implementation of technology in Smart City.
- Conducting R&D to help companies develop digital transformation.
- Support, troubleshoot and improve the company’s IT operations.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Bachelor of Information Technology from reputable university.
- Willing to be stationed in Karawang.
- Adaptive technical skills, confident, and fast decision maker.
- Team Player and able to collaborate across functions.
- Proficient in developing and integrating new systems and operations into code.
- Able to transfer from one stage of software development to another (including integration, testing, release or deployment).
- Ability to write security code to protect applications from hackers and ensuring system defense mechanisms against cyber vulnerabilities.
- Knowledgeable in data center and cloud infrastructure components (elements such as network software to run virtual networks).
- Experience in developing mobile application; experience in websites is a plus.
Or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email: IT Full Stack Dev_Your Name
Latest submission: 28 February 2022