On 12 July 2023, PT Surya Semesta Internusa Tbk (SSIA) had a Kickoff Value Internalization meeting to introduce the company’s newly branded culture, which it has termed TRUE (an acronym for the company’s core values). SSIA is committed, together with all its subsidiaries, to embody the principles of TRUE.
TRUE by definition means accurate or exact which serves as the guideline on how every individual under the SSIA brand should act on a daily basis. TRUE is also an abbreviation for the SSI core values, which are:
- Trustworthiness (TR): The core value of trustworthiness means always being honest and dependable. The work attitude that is expected to be taken by all members of SSI should represent integrity and respect.
- Customer Focus (U): Customer Focus is always prioritizing customer satisfaction. This core value represents service excellence and persistence.
- Strive for Excellence (E): Strive for Excellence is the last core value that is part of TRUE. Strive for Excellence means always working towards giving the best to stakeholders, this is achieved by always upholding value creation while also always delivering solutions.
The detailed structure and components of the SSI corporate culture are illustrated in the matrix below where:
- Core values refer to the basic principles that are believed to be good and true.
- Work attitude is the implementation of said core values into daily actions.
- Characteristics are a further breakdown of everything that is included in the work attitude so that the core values can be reflected effectively.
|Core Values||Work Attitude||Characteristics|
Always trustworthy and dependable
· Maintain Self-Esteem
Always prioritizing customer satisfaction
|Service Excellence||· Helpful
· Active Listening
|Persistence||· Drive for Results
|Strive for Excellence
Always trying to achieve the best results for stakeholders
|Value Creation||· Innovative
· Deliver Quality Products
· Process Focus
· Quality Assurance
· Continuous Improvement
· Sense of Belonging
|Deliver Solutions||· Analytical
· Risk Assessment
· Decision Making
Through this newly rebranded culture, it is hoped that the attitude and behavior of every individual under the SSIA brand can be in line and in tune with the corporate culture known as the SSI Way – TRUE, and that it can be implemented effectively in the workplace in the form of day-to-day action so that every SSI personnel can have their own pride to be a part of the SSI Group.
PT Suryacipta Swadaya, a subsidiary of SSIA, is a property developer and management of Suryacipta City of Industry (“Suryacipta”) and the integrated township, Subang Smartpolitan (“Smartpolitan”). Subang Smartpolitan (2,717 hectares) is a fully integrated township development that provides an industrial park and commercial areas for businessmen that wants to invest in Indonesia. With a “smart & sustainable” concept that applies IoT-based infrastructure and facilities to accommodate industrial, business, and social needs in the region. It is strategically located in the industrial center of West Java and connected to the Trans Java Toll Road, Patimban Port, Kertajati International Airport, and other major national infrastructures which makes its industrial park and commercial area become the most lucrative destination for investors to invest in Indonesia.
We hope that in the future, the values of TRUE will be shown through the development of a smart and sustainable township that is open to all industries including Industry 4.0, which helps push investors that invest in Indonesia especially in Subang Smartpolitan’s industrial park and commercial areas to create a “multiplier effect” that improves Indonesia’s economy, society, and environmental in Building a Better Indonesia.